Mortgage Brokers in Parramatta you can trust
Oz Home Finance is dedicated in finding the best home loan and banking solutions for you that totally fulfill your requirements and save you heaps of money in the long run. We will also simplify your home loan process taking all hassles out of your next purchase or refinance. We are conveniently located in Parramatta within a short walk from Parramatta train station and Westfield.
We understand how important it is to receive a fast and personal response to your financial needs. That’s why at Oz Home Finance, we’re committed to provide you personal one-on-one service, at a location convenient to you.
Why Oz Home Finance?
- Access to a variety of competitive loan products offered by a wide range of lenders including major banks.
- We have the relevant tool and access to state of the art software to find you the loan that is most cost effective and meets your requirements.
- We don’t charge you any fee for the service we provide. We are paid directly by the bank but will always work in your best interest.
- Will make the entire process convenient and stress free for you.
We provide variety of financial services
First home loan
For someone new to property market and financing, buying first home could be daunting. We provide guidance from the beginning to the settlement of property and beyond. We are not property expert or financial planner, however, from our years of experience of helping first home buyers throughout the process, we can provide guidance on below.
- Type of property suitable based on client’s circumstances
- Helping to choose suburb and location of first home
- Open home inspection, making offer and price negotiation
As mortgage brokers our core services include determining borrowing capacity, finding best home loan product, arranging pre-approval and settlement of the property.
Refinance and debt consolidation
It is important to health check your loan every couple of years. We have helped our client save thousands of dollars per year by consolidating loans and negotiating better deals for them.
If you are thinking of buying investment property or you have saved for a deposit or want to use your equity on your existing property, we can assess your position and will guide and assist you throughout the entire process.
We will coordinate with the lender as well as your builder for timely processing of progress payments and smooth completion of the property.