Why and how we collect your personal information
We collect personal information from you when you apply for or use our products and services. In particular, we collect it so we can provide you with the products and services you require.
Providing Your Personal Information to Other Organisations
In providing products and services to you it may be necessary for us to retain your personal information and provide it to other organisations with which we conduct business. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas.
• Organisations which provide finance or other products to you or to whom an application has been made.
• Finance consultants, accountants and auditors, conveyancers and legal advisers, insurers, printers and mailing services.
• Any associates, related entities, contractors and our mortgage aggregator (Vow Financial Pty Ltd).
• Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services.
• Any person where we are required by law to do so.
• Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided.
• Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets.
• Any organisation providing online verification of your identity.
Our internal dispute resolution scheme
We, at Oz Home Finance, believe that it is essential for our customers to be able to identify and deal with a broker who has the ability, authority and proper training to hear and respond appropriately to any complaints or disputes. We are committed to the effective handling of complaints and timely resolution of disputes.
Representative’s External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If the credit representative is unable to resolve your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. The external dispute resolution provider is FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service Limited).
Our External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. Our external dispute resolution provider is FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service).
Phone: 1800 367 287
Fax: 03 9613 6399